Papa John's TV Spot, 'Pizza Corp.'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
At the Pizza Corp. board meeting, the CEO proudly declares that the company found cheaper ingredients so it can make more money. After he offers the other meeting attendees a slice of this cheaper pizza, things get awkward when each of them makes an excuse to get out of eating it. One woman is suddenly vegan and a man is "allergic to triangles." Though it turns out the CEO is kidding, which they all have a laugh about, Papa John says customers shouldn't worry about the pizza from his company because isn't a pizza corporation, it's a pizza family.
- Papa Johns
- Papa Johns Two-Topping Pizza
- “Better Ingredients. Better Pizza. Papa John's.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Camp+King ... Creative Agency, Camp+King ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots