Wendy's TV Spot, 'Going the Extra Mile With the NCAA'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Wendy's says the fresh and never frozen beef is what makes its food worth it. The fast food chain, which bills itself as the Official Hamburger of the NCAA, says it goes the extra mile but doing that make it tastes better.
- March 06, 2017
- “Official Hamburger of the NCAA”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- NCAA March Madness
- Actors - Add
- John Forest ... Man painting his face blue, Michael Hardy ... Basketball Player in W tank top, Aaron Doucette ... Guy cheering in the stands with red foam finger, Alex Vaughan ... Cheering fan in plaid holding the Dave Thomas head, Deric Battiste ... Guy standing in freezer, Eilene Gil ... Woman in white hat cheering (on far left), Gabby Lane ... Curly hair fan girl on the far right, Katie Hilliard ... Woman in red shirt that catches husband painting his face, Madisen Beaty ... Redhead girl cheering at end (on far right), Wesam Keesh ... Crazy fan in white hoodie
- Kaplan Thaler Group ... Agency, VML ... Creative Agency, VML ... Digital Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots