Bai Super Bowl 2017 TV Spot, 'Bye Bye Bye' Featuring Christopher Walken
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Christopher Walken recites *NSYNC's classic "Bye Bye Bye" (but actually "Bai Bai Bai") to a less-than-impressed Justin Timberlake, whom the brand refers to as its "chief flavor officer," in Bai's Super Bowl LI commercial.
- February 05, 2017
- Events & Venues
- 2017 Super Bowl LI Feb 5, 2017 at NRG Stadium
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots