Party City TV Spot, 'Party Service Announcement: Color City'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Monochromatic people and monochromatic, white balloons with sad faces drawn on them. What does this equal? A sad, bad, boring party, says Party City. To bring your party to life, the party supplier says it has everything you might need. The same people demonstrate what a fun "Party City Party" could look like with colorful glitter, balloons, hats, glasses, wigs, masks and more.
- March 08, 2016
- Party City
- “Throw a Party City Party!”
- Ad URL
- Hill Holliday ... Agency, Zimmerman Advertising ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots