AutoNation TV Spot, 'What Drives Us: Win'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As a woman trains for a marathon, her workouts progress and become seemingly easier over time. She goes for runs through the neighborhood, on the treadmill and on tracks, finally arriving at her destination: a breast cancer survivor marathon. AutoNation encourages viewers to drive pink, claiming to be driven by seeing you win before the race even begins.
- March 03, 2016
- “Drive Pink. Drive Save. Drive Now.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots