University of Maryland TV Spot, 'Transform the Student Experience'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Rhys Hall, a sociology student at the University of Maryland, addresses the camera directly as he stands up in the middle of a classroom and explains the transformative benefits of education. Maryland students are shown taking part in underwater experiments, construction projects, musical performances and more. Led by Hall, more students stand in an auditorium and proudly align themselves with the university.
- March 07, 2016
- University of Maryland
- “The World Needs Fearless Ideas”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Scene Location
- University of Maryland, College Park, MD
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- College Students
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots