Pedigree TV Commercial, 'HGTV: A Much Better Place'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
HGTV and Pedigree remind viewers that sometimes things (or animals!) need a second chance. Shots of the 2016 HGTV Dream Home, including a special "dream dog house" highlight what a second chance for a house could look like. Dogs run and jump and laze about in their beds while Pedigree reminds us that many animals also need a second chance. Once they have it, the company implies that products like its Dentastix or Complete Nutrition lines of dog food might make your dog feel right at home. For those dogs who haven't found their forever home yet, Pedigree says it will donate 10 million meals to animal shelters.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Pedigree Dentastix Original, Pedigree Small Dog Complete Nutrition: Steak & Vegetable
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Scene Location
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- MediaCom ... Media Agency