The American Legion TV Spot, 'Ed Baldwin's Story'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
After he was injured in Iraq, Ed Baldwin lost a leg and is unable to use his left arm. The American Legion was able to aide Ed and his family by installing a lift to help him use the stairs. The legion urges viewers to donate a monthly gift of $19 per month to help other veterans in need.
- March 24, 2016
- The American Legion
- Receive a commemorative coin for your gift of $19 per month
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots