NAPA Auto Parts TV Spot, 'Know How: New Driver'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Learning to drive can be rough on a car, and a child learning to drive can be rough on a parent. After a series of funny anecdotal scenes of a son running over part of a fence, shamefully walking into the garage with a detached muffler and slamming his car door into a pole, NAPA Auto Parts recommends trying to maintain an old car with products from their stores instead of giving a new driver a new car.
- March 19, 2016
- NAPA Auto Parts
- “Know How”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- VML ... Agency, VML ... Creative Agency, VML ... Digital Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots