Burger King Grilled Dogs TV Spot, 'Competitive Eater'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A competitive eater sports a Burger King paper crown as he scarfs down the restaurant's Grilled Dogs. He says he could eat 100 of them but won't because he respects them too much, a fact that is belied by his reaction when a platter holding dozens of Grilled Dogs is placed before him.
- March 21, 2016
- Burger King
- Burger King Grilled Dogs
- “Your Way”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Horizon Media, Inc. ... Agency, Pitch ... Creative Agency, Code and Theory ... Digital Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots