AT&T TV Spot, 'Watch It All: Basketball'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When you have an unlimited data plan, you can watch it all, says the AT&T saleswoman. You can watch the basketball game, the commentary, the analysis and the reactions to all of that. Panning through a series of devices showing different streaming content, we end up in an AT&T store where a customer asks the saleswoman to please not describe the unlimited plan with a basketball metaphor, which she unknowingly does, by calling it a slam dunk.
- March 25, 2016
- AT&T Wireless
- AT&T Wireless Unlimited Plan
- Scene Location
- Raleigh, NC
- Events & Venues
- NCAA March Madness
- Actors - Add
- Milana Vayntrub ... Actor/Actress, Shaughn Buchholz ... Guy in At&t store, Jonathan Biver ... shorter fan on the left in a yellow shirt, Josh Callahan ... Missed High Five Guy
- BBDO ... Agency, BBDO ... Creative Agency, BBDO ... Digital Agency, Hearts & Science ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots