Nationwide Insurance Super Bowl 2015 TV Spot, 'Make Safe Happen'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The number one cause of childhood deaths is preventable accidents. Protect what matters most. Make safe happen with Nationwide Insurance.
- February 01, 2015
- Nationwide Insurance
- “Nationwide Is On Your Side”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- 2015 Super Bowl XLIX Feb 1, 2015 at University of Phoenix Stadium
- Actors - Add
- Echo Campbell ... Red head girl, Zachary Hernandez ... Boy, Reese Gonzales ... Kid on Bike riding away
- Ogilvy ... Agency, Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots