Dodge Dart II TV Spot, 'How to Change Cars Forever' Featuring Tom Brady
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
How do you change cars forever? It starts of with a simple idea. A man gives his design to engineers, who create the 2012 Dodge Dart with Tom Brady as a celebrity endorser. It's that easy!
- January 14, 2013
- Dodge Dart
- Actors - Add
- Mark Hengst ... Finance Guy, Matthew Van Oss ... Guy with laptop and headset, Thomas F. Duffy ... Man on Finance Tean, Tom Brady
- Wieden+Kennedy ... Agency, SapientNitro ... Digital Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots