XFINITY Internet TV Spot, 'Stay Up to Speed' Featuring Dennis Farina
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Dennis Farina says XFINITY has the fastest Internet and CenturyLink doesn't. You can stay up to speed with pop culture and watch movies without worrying about slow download speeds. However, slow is good for other things.
- January 11, 2013
- Switch to XFINITY, TV, Internet and Voice for $99 a month for 12 months (expires: 03/24/2013)
- “The Future of Awesome”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- The Martin Agency ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots