AARP Services, Inc. TV Spot, 'The Trip' Featuring Jeff Gordon, Kenny Mayne
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In the office, sports journalist and comedian Kenny Mayne gives professional stock car race driver Jeff Gordon some helpful advice. If Gordon wants to succeed in this new phase of his life, Mayne says, he is going to have to follow a ten-step guide. Step No. One is to stay on your feet... which Mayne says right after Gordon trips over something. Step No. Two is to get a real suit. After all, it isn't Halloween.
- AARP Services, Inc.
- “Real Possibilities”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- RTC Relationship Marketing ... Agency, MediaCom ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots