2015 Chrysler 200 TV Commercial, 'Japanese Quality' Song by The Roots
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Reliability is now an American thing. Introducing the all-new 2015 Chrysler 200. Quality, craftsmanship and innovation are what goes into a Chrysler.
iSpot Review - November 7, 2014Silly Japanese voice-over actor. That's not a car made in your country.
It's American-built quality from Chrysler.
What a goofy creative idea from the start. This ad for the Chrysler 200 doesn't work if the Japanese actor doesn't sell the surprise when he recognizes the US manufacturer. He sells it, so it works.
Give Chrysler an A for attitude in how this commercial implies the brand and country's past producing less-than-A-grade quality cars. You have to be secure in your present quality to so openly embrace your past foibles.
Chrysler sets out to leave no doubt that they claim leadership in quality and craftsmanship, and given a comedic play on previous Japanese dominance, we are entertained enough to be engaged and impressed enough to be effected.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- 2015 Chrysler 200
- “America's Import”
- Songs - Add
- The Fire - The Roots, John Legend
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Wieden+Kennedy ... Agency, Wieden+Kennedy ... Creative Agency, SapientNitro ... Digital Agency, McCann Worldgroup ... Media Agency