2015 Dodge Charger TV Commercial, 'Ahead of Their Time'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The Dodge Brothers started their own company with the belief that there's more to a company than an assembly line. Even a hundred years later, their spirit live on.
iSpot Review - October 18, 2016Having established the heart of Dodge Spirit in its first Charger ad, "Brothers: John vs. Horace," the campaign shifts gears slightly in its second ad, as it sets out to communicate the mind behind Dodge Spirit.
The same cinematography as the first ad provides a touchstone to the original's notion of 'spirit' and establishes the era as one of the early days of Dodge.
The pace of the commercial is slower, more deliberate and measured than the first. The spirit remains, but it is not the fiery, fun spirit of brothers racing open roads. Instead, it's the spirit of rolling up your sleeves, joining a team and innovating your product.
Essentially, Dodge paints its early days as a start-up to create an emotional connection between viewers and the brothers and communicate a message centered on their work ethic.
This commercial seems to work well as the second ad in the campaign. It's hard to imagine viewers connecting as easily to this second creative without the context of era and spirit so evocatively portrayed in the first ad. Nevertheless, this second spot continues to engage viewers for Dodge and is a testament of a cohesive campaign stretching multiple creative spot.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Dodge Charger
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Joe Coffey ... Horace Dodge, Tyler Bryan ... John Dodge, Kandis Mak ... Flapper, Sarah Blades ... Woman in red wig
- Wieden+Kennedy ... Agency, SapientNitro ... Digital Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency