Carfax TV Spot, 'Receipts'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
This commercial shows a man asking for the CarFax before he purchases a car. The car salesman tries to push him into buying it by telling him that he has the old driver's receipts. The man refuses and continues to ask for the CarFax to see accident reports and any damage that has been done to the car prior to him driving it.
- May 23, 2013
- “Show Me The CarFax”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Carfax Fox
- Campbell Ewald ... Agency, Campbell Ewald ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots