Chrysler TV Spot, 'Bullying'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
There are a ton of warning labels out there on products we use every day to make sure kids stay safe. But, bullying doesn't come with a sticker, warning or sign. Yet, bullying affects everyone at some point in their life. Join Chrysler and Mrs. Robert F. Kennedy in talking to your kids about being kind to one another.
- June 07, 2013
- “Imported From Detroit”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Wieden+Kennedy ... Agency, Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Creative Agency, SapientNitro ... Digital Agency, McCann Worldgroup ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots