Chevrolet TV Commercial, 'Chevrolet Films: First Impressions'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Watch as a group of real people, not actors, sit in a Chevy without knowing what vehicle it is and share their first impressions. Basically, they feel like they're sitting in a luxury car. Once they learn what car company it belongs to, they gain a new appreciation for Chevrolet, describing it as pretty boss, kinda dope, the jam and pretty bomb. Go Chevy.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- “Find New Roads”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Potsch Boyd ... Spokesman, Gaylord Flynn ... Man in white shirt