Lowe's TV Commercial, 'Masters'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Lowe's has the most legendary name in paint, Sherwin-Williams, available in stores now. Art masters like Leonardo da Vinci have to know his name, Andy Warhol wants to know if he's more famous than he is, Bob Ross is willing to share the spotlight, Michelangelo doesn't think his paint looks as good on ceilings and Vincent van Gogh just can't hear a thing. Who's the best? Visit the HGTV Sherwin-Williams Collection at Lowe's and find out for yourself.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Bob Ross , D Callahan ... Voice Over, Magnus Sinding ... Andy Warhol
- BBDO ... Agency, BBDO ... Creative Agency, BBDO ... Digital Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency