XFINITY X1 Entertainment Operating System TV Spot, 'Lip Sync'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A birthday party is interrupted by a notification on the...TV? A grandmother accepts a video call through her Xfinity X1 Entertainment Operating System. Her grand son pops up on the screen. He's all dressed up, lip syncing and dancing to The Drifters "Come On Over to My Place" as his mom captures the performance on her smart phone. Now, you can share the little moments on the big screen with the Xfinity X1 Entertainment Operating System.
- May 04, 2015
- “The Future of Awesome”
- Ad URL
- Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots