State Farm Life Insurance TV Spot, 'Kids'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
What do children think life insurance is? It's like hugging your kid with money! It makes you indestructible like a super hero! You can come back to life! With all the confusion about life insurance come to State Farm to learn everything you need to know.
iSpot Review - July 8, 2015
'Them feels' and then some in this kid-driven TV commercial from State Farm Life Insurance. While being adorable, the kids' and their cute answers play back category benefits in the form of absurd analogies. The analogies reinforce the intangible benefits of the category. Note that the focus is the category and less the brand.
This ad wants to convince you to buy life insurance even before convincing you to buy State Farm Life Insurance. The ad is first about "why buy insurance," while the only brand specific elements reside in standard color schemes and closing logo and brand slogans.
Structurally, the ad focuses on the category need, then a brief moment explaining how State Farm can meet the need with knowledgeable staff. Finally, a closing brand reminder is left to linger with the viewer. Kudos to the creative team that knitted a rather intricate communication strategy into this stand-alone TV commercial.
- January 06, 2014
- State Farm
- “Get To A Better State”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Ella Basco ... asian girl at table, Adam Chernick ... boy with blue hood, Bianca DeGroat ... Mom, Eliana Arroyo ... Kid, Justin Perlman ... Young boy on bus with glasses in blue jacket, Madison Carlon ... girl in classroom
- DDB ... Agency, The Marketing Arm ... Creative Agency, Foote, Cone & Belding (FCB) ... Digital Agency, OMD ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots