Lay's Classic TV Spot, 'Train'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
While on a train, a man sits across from a young girl who has a bag of Classic Lay's. However, he can seems to peel his eyes away as the bumpy ride sways them from side to side. All it takes it one taste to fall in love with the light and crispy taste of Lay's potato chips.
- December 30, 2013
- Lay's Classic
- “One Taste And You're In Love”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- OMD ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots