AT&T Next TV Commercial, 'Start New Year's Right'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Start the new year right with a new smartphone from AT&T Next.
iSpot Review - July 8, 2015
Partnering with Nokia and HTC, among others, AT&T is running this brief TV commercial to remind viewers that it offers new plans with zero-percent down. The creative is the kind intended for promotional bursts during peak sales periods. The spot gives screen-time to featured brand-named phones, while the voiceover describes the promotional sales event.
In this kind of ad, the final impact on viewers is just as dependent on the brand and product power brought to bear from the partner companies. If HTC or Nokia has the hot new phone, and this ad features them, then the overall impact of the ad will be greater.
Hindsight suggests neither HTC nor Nokia were particularly powerful partner brands in the ad. Nevertheless, quantifying and visualizing a sales message like "zero-percent down" is typically a safe bet for effective advertising.
- AT&T Wireless
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- HTC One, Samsung Mobile Galaxy S4, AT&T Wireless Next, Nokia Lumia 1520
- “Rethink Possible”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Events & Venues
- New Year's Day Dec 31, 2013
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- BBDO ... Agency, BBDO ... Creative Agency, BBDO ... Digital Agency, Hearts & Science ... Media Agency