2014 Mazda3 TV Spot, 'Dare the Impossible' Song by Capital Cities
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As we watch late martial artist and action film actor Bruce Lee show off his best moves in a clip, we are reminded that we can pack a big punch no matter what size we are. When we are shown old footage of American architect Frank Lloyd Wright designing the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, we are told that one who has seen it all has the power to prove everyone wrong. Finally, baseball player Jackie Robinson, the first African American to play in the major leagues, reminds us to believe in ourselves. Dare to stand out even when the odds are stacked against you. The 2014 Mazda3 keeps you connected to the world, so you stay focused on doing the impossible.
- January 15, 2014
- 2014 Mazda Mazda3
- Ad URL
- Berlin Cameron United ... Agency, The Garage/Team Mazda ... Creative Agency, The Garage/Team Mazda ... Digital Agency, Mindshare ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots