Best Buy Gift Card TV Spot, 'Phone Carriers' Featuring Amy Poehler
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Amy Poehler has quite a few questions for a Best Buy associate. She wants to know if Best Buy has all the popular smartphones for AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint and Verizon. The answer is yes to all of the above. Impressed by his answers, she asks him what number she's thinking of. Did he guess correctly? The answer is still yes!
- February 04, 2013
- Best Buy
- Get a $50 gift card when you upgrade your phone
- “Any Carrier. Any Phone. Any Plan. All in one Place.”
- Ad URL
- Wunderman Thompson ... Agency, Gabriel deGrood Bendt, L.L.C. ... Creative Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots