M&M's 2013 Super Bowl TV Spot, 'Anything for Love'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The red M&M plays on a piano. He would do anything for love, even that means shopping, painting a woman's toe nails, trying on wigs. It's especially not difficult it it involves Naya Rivera. But, he won't let you eat him, get in a pinata, get on ice cream, sit on a cake or go in the over.
- February 03, 2013
- “Chocolate's Better with M”
- Red M&M
- BBDO ... Agency, BBDO ... Creative Agency, BBDO ... Digital Agency, MediaCom ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots