KeyBank TV Commercial, 'The Plant'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Derek is about to buy a small potted plant when a man appears from out of nowhere to warn him his cards will be charged a minimum balance fee if he makes the purchase. Then, everyone in the store from the customer browsing tools to the general manager using the intercom exclaims "Derek!" in disbelief. The girl scouts rush out the door with their boxes of cookies in hand, and the cashier hands back the card while looking at Derek with disgust and saying "Ew." With KeyBank, he could have avoided such an embarrassing moment in handling a hassle-free account where no minimum balance fees would exist.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Brian Maillard ... Mr. Responsible, Jordan R. Coleman ... Kneeling contractor
- Mithun ... Agency