Trip Advisor TV Commercial, 'Learning to Book'
In this story, a family is constantly on Trip Advisor while their dog is constantly wishing he was on vacation. While the couple is on the hunt for a great deal, the dog decides to do something about the whole thing. For a long time, he practices barking in preparation for the day the perfect vacation deal comes along. One day, he nails it. Soon, the family is enjoying a trip full of sandy beaches, massages (for the dog included) and swimsuits.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment