Hotels.com TV Spot, 'The Crazy Guy Trying to Redeem Hotel Points'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In his desperate attempt to redeem all his hotel points, this man has gone mad. He has an entire wall full of clippings, notes and strings of yarn. Also, the room is totally dark save for the lamp sporting a pair of sunglasses and a sun hat. As Captain Obvious walks in and switches on a light bulb dangling from the ceiling, he observes aloud how crazy the situation seems... which it obviously is. With Hotels.com, you can easily get one night free when you collect ten. So, as it turns out, the man can go to the nudist resort, which he denied ever going to despite the selfie that's hanging very prominently on the wall.
- June 08, 2015
- “The Obvious Choice”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Captain Obvious
- Young & Rubicam Group ... Agency, Crispin Porter Bogusky ... Creative Agency, Assembly ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots