GEICO TV Commercial, 'Cleaning Crew: Unskippable'
The office cleaning crew, composed of one guy running the vacuum cleaner and another holding a duster, talks about savings -- not shavings, savings. If you were thinking about skipping this GEICO ad, you can't because it's already over. However, it's not really over as the two guys stay frozen in their positions, soon after which things go terribly wrong. The vacuum escapes from the guy's grasp and starts running on its own around the office, burning out the electricity and causing smoke to rise in the process.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “15 Minutes Could Save You 15 Percent Or More On Car Insurance”
- Songs - Add
- Made For Commercial - APM
- The song was created for this commercial
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- The Martin Agency ... Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency, Park Pictures ... Production Company
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment