Audi A6 TV Spot, 'The Drones'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Inspired by Hitchcock's "The Birds," a group of business people discover that their building is surrounded by evil, floating package-delivery drones; they realize they're in for a risky exit. They begin to make a run for it as they're chased by the machines, crashing into windows and onto cars -- except for the new Audi A6, of course. Advanced technology doesn't have to be intimidating.
- March 02, 2015
- Audi A6
- “Truth in Engineering”
- The song was created for this commercial
- Actors - Add
- Desiree Hall ... Redhead, Ben Furmaniak ... Audi driver, Esther Chae ... front female office worker in gray outfit, Luigi Debiasse ... Man with glasses
- MediaCom ... Agency, Venables Bell & Partners ... Creative Agency, AKQA ... Digital Agency, PHD USA ... Media Agency, MJZ ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots