Hotels.com TV Spot, 'The One with the Guy Locked Out in His Underwear'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Gary sneaks out of his hotel room in nothing but his Monday tighty whities -- though it's actually Wednesday, as his coworker soon points out -- to drop off his food tray, and he locks himself out. Thankfully, Captain Obvious is there to help get him out of a potentially embarrassing moment with his coworkers... but not really. He's just there to point out that, normally, people wear pants and that despite Gary's attempt to hide behind the plant, he found him immediately. With the Hotels.com App, you could find hotels just as easily.
- March 02, 2015
- Hotels.com App
- “The Obvious Choice”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Brandon Moynihan ... Captain Obvious, Matt Marr ... Underwear guy, Nina Daniels ... Girl with glasses
- Captain Obvious
- Young & Rubicam Group ... Agency, CP+B ... Creative Agency, Assembly ... Media Agency, Brothers & Co. ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots