National College Finance Center TV Commercial Featuring Jane Lynch
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
This commercial features a young girl cutting coupons to save her family enough money for her to attend college. Jane Lynch walks in and tells her that she should tell her parents to go to collegefinancecenter.org where they can find tons of advice on how to save so she can get her B.A. The girl corrects her and says she actually wants a B.S. in chemical engineering.
- July 25, 2012
- National College Finance Center (NCFC)
- “Don't Major In Debt”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots