Oikos TV Commercial For John Stamos Transformation
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman talks up Oikos Greek yogurt to her friend in this commercial. She claims that it turns the next person you see into John Stamos for five seconds. A man enters the room and the women quickly take a bite of their yogurt. They indulge in the five seconds of Stamos, and then the man quickly transforms into his original self.
- July 24, 2012
- Oikos Greek Nonfat Yogurt Blueberry, Oikos Organic Honey Greek Yogurt, Chobani Nonfat Blueberry Greek Yogurt
- “Possibly The Best Yogurt In The World”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Young & Rubicam (Y&R) ... Creative Agency, Carat ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots