Dunkin' Donuts K-Cups TV Spot, 'Flattened Grocery Store Worker'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A curiously flat grocery store employee is laying on the ground in the coffee aisle. He explains that Dunkin' Donuts K-Cups are now available at the grocery store and people are really excited about it. So excited, the store is now practically sold out of the K-Cups and he's been run over so much he's been flattened.
- August 10, 2015
- Dunkin' Original Blend K-Cups
- “America Runs On Dunkin'”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots