Center for Disease Control TV Spot, 'Terrie Don't Smoke'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Terrie Hall's tip to everyone is to never start smoking. She struggles to speak through the stoma in her throat, but she adamantly urges everyone to stop smoking immediately or suffer the same consequences as her. Cancer from smoking killed Terrie at the age of 53.
- July 06, 2015
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- “You Can Quit”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots