Khan Academy TV Spot, 'You Can Learn Anything'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Nobody's born smart. There was a time when Einstein couldn't count to ten. Shakespeare had to learn his ABC's just like the rest of us. You stumble, slip, crawl, fall, and fail, but failing is just another word for growing. This is learning and you only have to know one thing, you can learn anything.
- September 02, 2014
- Khan Academy
- “For Free. For Everyone. Forever.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots