Cadillac TV Spot, 'The Arena: Dare Greatly'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A slow-motion camera crawls across New York City with President Theodore Roosevelt's 1910 "Citizenship in a Republic" speech calmly narrated in Cadillac's 2015 Oscars commercial. The day never belongs to the naysayers and critics, but to those who do.
- February 22, 2015
- “Dare Greatly”
- The song was created for this commercial
- Scene Location
- Events & Venues
- The Oscars at Dolby Theatre
- Publicis ... Agency, Publicis ... Creative Agency, Publicis ... Digital Agency, Carat ... Media Agency, Independent Media ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots