State Farm TV Spot, 'Lost and Found' Featuring Stephen Curry
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
State Farm National Bureau of Assists agent Sebastian Curry is on the docks assisting a man in finding his boat. Luckily, Sebastian knows every assist in the book and is wearing a wet suit under his clothes because the man's boat was found sunken on the bottom of the bay.
- January 14, 2015
- State Farm
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- DDB ... Agency, The Marketing Arm ... Creative Agency, Foote, Cone & Belding (FCB) ... Digital Agency, OMD ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots