McDonald's Happy Meal TV Spot, 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In the city, a girl is about to enjoy her McDonald's Happy Meal when a boy spies and quickly uses his Spider-Man web powers to grab her milk and toy while hanging on the side of a building. What follows is an intense battle where the two kids play a match of tug of war with the Happy Meal. Suddenly, Spider-Man himself grabs it from them and trades it for even cooler Happy Meals that include a mask and wristbands! Get a taste of the action from the Sony Pictures film "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" when you get your McDonald's Happy Meal!
- April 25, 2014
- McDonald's Happy Meal
- “I'm Lovin' It”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Leo Burnett ... Agency, We Are Unlimited ... Creative Agency, DDB Chicago ... Digital Agency, OMD West ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots