Northwest Energy Star Low U-Factor Windows TV Spot, 'Nap Time'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
While reading on his sofa, a man hears his neighbor turn on a lawn mower. So, he gets up to close his window. He realizes the noise is completely shut out. He opens and closes the window a few more times. Let in the light and keep energy bills low with Northwest Energy Star Low U-Factor Windows.
- December 13, 2012
- Northwest Energy Star
- Advertiser Profiles
- “Be More at Home.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots