T-Mobile TV Commercial, 'AMC: Fear the Walking Dead'
T-Mobile is giving "Fear the Walking Dead" viewers the ability to see exclusive content through Shazam during the premiere. When a zombie from the show tries it out in her dressing room, she accidentally startles herself because she looks up from her phone and sees herself in full zombie makeup.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Samsung Mobile Galaxy S6, Shazam App
- “The Un-Carrier”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Spark Foundry ... Agency, Publicis ... Creative Agency, Initiative ... Media Agency
- Fear the Walking Dead
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment