Partnership for Drug-Free Kids TV Commercial, 'Embrace'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Two friends are out for a walk in the park when one asks the other how she is doing. Unfortunately she isn't doing so good, it turns out her son has been taking her husband's prescription pain killers for some time. Not knowing what to say, her friend just hugs her. Most people don't know what to say about drugs, but The Partnership at Drugfree.org does.
- Partnership for Drug-Free Kids
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Where Families Find Answers”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.