Oxytrol TV Commercial, 'Dr. Holly Phillips'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Dr. Holly Phillips weighs in to tell us that there is a distinction between the variety of "good" bacterium between healthy and overweight people. Someday there might be a pill to fix that, but for now, diet and exercise is the only remedy for being overweight.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Oxytrol For Women
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.