GEICO TV Spot, 'Prisoner: It's What You Do'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In what looks like the medieval times, a group of armored knights led by an imposing leader enter a room lit only by torches. He's come to check on the progress of his men with their prisoner who is tied to a large table. The two men sternly reply that the prisoner will tell them everything very shortly as they each hold a sharp, pointy weapon. As soon as the leader and his entourage take off, however, a bunch of other men emerge from their hiding spots as the group resumes their pingpong match on the table. As it turns out, the prisoner is acting as their net and keeping score the entire time. If your boss stops by, you act like you're working -- It's what you do. If you want to save 15 percent or more on car insurance, you switch to GEICO.
iSpot Review - July 8, 2016
- June 18, 2015
- “It's What You Do”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Dan Considine ... The net, Ron Bottitta ... King, David A. Johnstone ... Caged prisoner, Pat Jankiewicz ... Guard cheering, Ronnie Gene Blevins ... Prison guard
- The Martin Agency ... Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots