Verizon One Unlimited TV Spot, 'Look What I Got: iPhone 14 Pro' Featuring Adam Scott, Cecily Strong
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Sitting on top of a Verizon logo, Cecily Strong shows off her new iPhone 14 Pro to her fellow colleague and star of "Severance" Adam Scott. He's impressed with the iPhone that she got from Verizon. The phone comes with the Apple One plan that includes Apple TV+, Apple Arcade and more. She also mentions that she got the iPhone 14 Pro on Verizon and encourages Adam Scott to get one himself. Scott doesn't hesitate and runs off to a Verizon store, leaving Cecily hanging with her "selfie time."
- September 16, 2022
- Verizon One Unlimited for iPhone, Apple Inc. Apple One, Apple iPhone 14 Pro, Verizon Play More Unlimited, Verizon Do More Unlimited, Verizon 5G Get More
- Get an iPhone 14 Pro, plus One Unlimited for iPhone on Verizon with select trade-in
- “The Network America Relies On”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots