Apple Watch Series 8 TV Spot, 'New Things'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Apple sees that you've taken up running as a new hobby and shares a few things the Series 8 Watch can do. Along with tracking your run distance, the gadget can also track your stride length, making it the perfect running companion. Exercise isn't where the smartwatch's health benefits end, though, because it can also use your temperature to track menstrual cycles and measure your REM sleep with minute-by-minute accuracy. Although the device might not be able to detect what you're dreaming about, like floating pink frosted donuts, the watch can call for help when your sweet dreams get you into a car accident. Apple invites you to experience the future of health on your wrist.
- September 18, 2022
- Apple Watch
- “The Future of Health Is on Your Wrist”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots