Sandy Hook Promise TV Spot, 'Warning Signs: 4 out of 5 School Shootings'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The Sandy Hook Promise claims that in four out of every five school shootings, at least one individual had knowledge of the attacker and their intentions but failed to report anything. The national nonprofit wants viewers to know that gun violence can be prevented when they can see the signs.
- September 08, 2022
- Sandy Hook Promise
- “Learn the Signs to Save Lives”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.